What's New in Version 0.1
Welcome to United Manufacturing Hub version 0.1! This marks the first release of the United Manufacturing Hub, even though it’s been available for a while now.
You might have already seen other versions (probably the ones in the archive), but those were only referring to the UMH Helm chart. This new versioning is meant to include the entire United Manufacturing Hub, as defined in the architecture.
So from now on, the United Manufacturing Hub will be versioned as a whole, and will include the Management Console, the Data Infrastructure, and the Device & Container Infrastructure, along with all the other bits and pieces that make up the United Manufacturing Hub.
- The Helm chart version has been updated to 0.9.34. This marks one of the final steps towards the full integration of the new data model. It is now possible to format the data into the ISA95 standard, send it through the Unified Namespace, and store it in the Historian.
There are many features already available in the Management Console, so we’ll only list the most important ones here.
- Provision the Data Infrastructure
- Configure and manage connections and data sources
- Visualize the Unified Namespace and the data flow
- Upgrade the Management Companion directly from the Management Console. You will first need to manually upgrade it to this version, and then for all the future versions you will be able to do it directly from the Management Console.
- Connect OPC-UA servers to the United Manufacturing Hub
- Configure how each node will send data to the Unified Namespace